Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nothing to update....sorry

I'm doing well.  There's not much going on.  Saw some friends tonight at a fundraiser and they were wondering what's up so I thought you should know that I'm hanging in there and doing just fine.

I'm down to three treatments....I hope!  Achy joints continue but I'm exercising anyways.  Hurting sucks but I think it makes me feel better so I continue to do it.  Have lost over 10 pounds in the new year and that mentally has been good.

The only strange thing going on right now is that I am cold 24/7.  I wear two or three layers all the time and  cover up with blankets.  Going to give the doc a call and see what's up with that.

It's nice to see friends.  Sometime I get lonely and miss the action I'm so used to.  Applied for a job in a local library and was really hopeful but didn't even get an interview.  Was a bit depressed.  It's hard when you are used to being a viable contributor to suddenly not be wanted/needed anywhere.  Humbling.  A learning experience?  I hope so but it stinks.

I think it's time to figure out what I'm going to do with my life.  Hard, so hard.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo for Yoo on the weight loss -- That's super news! And, the fact that you didn't get called in for a job interview is much more a reflection of the sorry state of Michigan's job market than it is on you. I know there are many people who want/need you, and who would benefit greatly from your viable contributions, regardless of what's going on at the Saline Public Library!

    ReplyDelete