Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back to work tomorrow.....NOT!

All my school friends have to go back to work tomorrow.  I remember the feeling after having a great two week break.....NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I miss my job so very much but I always hated the idea of going back to work.  That being said, I have to do the hospital thing tomorrow and that's a pain although I can come home and crash after the infusion so that makes up for it.

The weather has been incredible even if it's not going to last.  Chloe and I have gotten a bunch of nice walks in and she sat out in the yard in the sun an hour this afternoon.  Sun and blue skies make you feel so very good.

: )

1 comment:

  1. I miss being at Symons also, but....like you I always hated the first day back after winter break. I tried to choose funny songs, interesting activities...nothing worked. The students were always half-asleep no matter what!

    I hope things go well tomorrow for you. Enjoy the weather as long as it's around. Even if winter comes, at this point it won't be as long as usual : )

    ReplyDelete