Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NO LAUGHING....I mean it!!!

Ok, Chloe and I both have a weight "issue" that we have to address.  Chloe and I walk around the block at least three or four times a day (five times is a mile) but her short legs means a VERY slow go and not much exercise for me at all.  Chloe loves being outside and I need longer walks so I looked on line for a dog stroller.  There are hundreds to choose from....it was amazing.

So.......here's what I bought.  It came all the way from British Columbia and it's perfect.  I took her for a short walk last night and she just looked all over and seemed very relaxed.  Today after we got back from one of her walks I pulled the stroller out and said......"Do you want to go for a ride?" and she ran to the stroller and I put her inside and off we went.

We walked for a mile and that's a start.  She loved it.  She even laid down and rested but mostly she looked all over.  Here's a few pictures of our first trip.  LOVE IT!!!  (and I don't care how stupid we look either....remember I've been bald for months so it really doesn't matter.)   HA!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love the stroller, no kidding. What a great solution to your problem of walking further but with Chloe. Hmmmm...I wonder if my cats would like it?? Rex would probably think I was walking him to the Vets!

    ReplyDelete