Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fabulous Friends

Great weekend........getting nervous about my upcoming surgery so keeping busy is occupying my mind and it's a good thing.  Friday I was able to spend time with my nephew....an incredible little kid!

The girlfriends from High School came over to my place Saturday for brunch.  We've done this for so many years (I'm not sure if any of us remember how many).  Its a great time to talk, laugh, cry....little bit of everything.  It's getting funnier every year with our minds and our bodies aging and even with that, we're a good looking bunch of women!!!

Saturday night three good friends from school invited me over for a movie night and I had yet another wonderful opportunity to enjoy good company and think about other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment