Monday, November 7, 2011

It's Already November!

My how time flies when you're having fun.  Actually last week was one of the first weeks in over ten months that I had no doctors appointments and treatments.  It was really, really nice.  It probably doesn't sound like a big deal but it was.

This week, back at it but far fewer things to do.  Working hard on diet and exercise.  Joints still hurt a bunch but I figure they hurt if I do exercise and they hurt if I don't exercise so I decided that I might at well keep exercising.  Sucks but it is what it is.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was looking up my third grade teacher on google and found your blog. Great to hear you are feeling better in this post! - Alex Janus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness......hi Alex! One of the more remarkable things about this whole cancer thing is that I have reconnected with MANY former students. I have such fond memories of you Alex and of so many of the students I had throughout the 35 years. Very special!!!

    ReplyDelete