Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm sorry Tigers, it's not your fault!

Dan , Karen, Bob, and I decided to go to the Tiger game tonight.  We went to a game last year that was rained out.....or at least we left after waiting two hours for them to resume and it was only after we left that they played the game.

So tonight there was a "slight" chance of rain.  Well let me tell you, the monsoon delayed the game for over 2 1/2 hours.  I am not sure that I have ever been as wet as I was at this game.  My shirt needed to be wrung out it was so wet.

This is one of the times that NOT having hair was a benefit.....  : )  Didn't look like a drowned rat like many people did!!!  Ha!

The game that started at 7:05 and was delayed in the middle of the third inning, resumed at 10:40.  After the fourth inning the score was 12 - 0. Pathetic!  (final score was 15 - 3, oh my!) We left at that point.  Tonight was floppy hat night....hence the goofy looking people in the picture.  It was really a fun evening.  Good to spend time with friends.  People were in a good mood and just kind of going with the flow.  Not much else you could do.

I'm not sure that Dan, Karen, Bob, and I will be going to anymore Tiger games though.  We don't seem to bring good weather with us.  Maybe it's our fault they lost.  Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment