Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Improving each and every day.

It's amazing how much better I get every single day.  Had doctors appointments yesterday and today that went well.  (It was really nice to get out of the house!!!)  VERY gross stuff they did however.....lots of good stories tho!!!

Today the plastic surgeon took out two of the four drains which was wonderful, I walked around the block by myself, took a shower by myself, only took one pain pill.........life is good.  Lynn continues to be a wonderful live-in nurse.

I think after Friday morning, visitors would be nice especially short ones (not short visitors, just short visits)!  Lynn is here until first thing Friday so we have things going on over the next few days and I want to spend as much time with her as possible.  Please plan to call first just so I know when to expect you.  I should be around except for doctors appointments since I won't be driving for a while.  : (

1 comment:

  1. Let us know a day next week you might like a visit. Monday morning? Can we bring you something? So glad to hear you continue to feel better!

    Love,
    Mary and Family

    ReplyDelete