Friday, July 1, 2011

Doctors are interesting

Don't get me wrong, I think all of my doctors are excellent and I appreciate the things that have done and are doing for me.

That being said, I think sometimes doctors forget that even though they have done the things that they are doing hundreds of times, this is my FIRST time of going through it and I am scared, confused, and need help understanding what is going to happen.

I met with my surgeon today and she went over what will be happening on July 19th.  Ewwwwww!  Actually it sounds pretty ok.  I told her that I just wanted to wake up.  She answered all of my questions and I think I understand what will be going on for the most part.  I meet with the plastic surgeon on the 12th so that will answer the rest of what I need to know.

Now I just wait.......I don't like waiting.......at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment