Sunday, August 28, 2011

I've Been Slacking.....sorry!

Not much going on except for the fact that I am trying to get back in the diet and exercise game and start to lose all of this weight I gained.  It stinks, REALLY stinks.  I have to write about how I feel about weight soon.....maybe during a sleepless night....but for now a quick update.

They were able to do the radiation simulation last week and so I am scheduled for some more prep work on Tuesday with radiation starting on Wednesday.  I'm not figuring out when I will be done with radiation until I have started for sure.  I know I am a few weeks behind my "plan" so I don't want to be disappointed if there is another delay.

Went down for the Relay For Life last night.  It was a little emotional, maybe too soon, maybe I'm still scared of the future.  I hope that in the next few years I will get active and involved.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gal, I was so happy to see a post from you - I was really thinking something was wrong. Hopefully, your radiation will start soon and get you back on your time frame. Keep fighting!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete