Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Better day

So many of you were wondering what was up with me.  Yesterday was a little frustrating.  Took a really long time, every time I get settled and started on something, they come to do something else....just not very patient.  Meeting with Dr. Beekman was a little frustrating too because the tumor is apparently not shrinking and the breast itself is different.  It's a little disheartening when you are going through this and it's not getting better.  She's thinking of possibly not doing the last treatment and just starting the other one.  Just not sure what's up.

But today it was nice to see the kids and staff.  The after school group was treated to a yoga lesson and they were PERFECT.  So totally into what she was doing and every one of them tried so hard.

Then I got home and my sister told me to look at her farm in Farm Town (a really cool I Pad app) and check out what she did with her crops!!!
The purple flowers say "Love U"

What a special sister I have!!!  I have a pretty special brother too.

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you yesterday. Damn tumor! Keep positive. The next treatment will work.

    ReplyDelete