Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Hour in the Villages!

Had a blast in Florida. It was sunny and 85 degrees every day. Sorry the weather in Michigan was stinky! Here's a picture of us having a margarita.  It was wonderful to relax and spend time with Lynn!

My bald head was safe with really good sunscreen but it was nice to feel and be in the sun.  I didn't realize how much I needed to just get away and stop thinking about everything.

New drugs and weekly treatments start Monday the 28th.  I am a little nervous about the possibility of a reaction.  I know the risk is very small but once again, the fear of the unknown and the realization of three months without a break is creeping into my mind and taking over.  STOP!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the weather is so great. You deserve a break! Say hi to Lynn for me. My tulips are shivering in the cold! But.....it didn't snow or sleet last night. I'll take that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture! I'm glad you had a good time.

    Best of luck tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and hoping for an easy treatment with no bad reactions.

    ReplyDelete