Monday, March 14, 2011

Four down, 12 to go.

Round one done.  I feel such incredible relief.  Had fun today.  Connie was reading and so my entertainment was interrupting her.  Sad huh?  The nurse asked Connie if she was my daughter...........SERIOUSLY??????????  Of course that made Connie's day and pissed me off.  Not really, she was a really nice nurse and things went well.  I know I have to get through the end of the week and feeling yucky but knowing that I am done with these two drugs makes me really happy.

Dawn Peacock stopped by to visit.  She's been through this and has been a big support so it was nice to see her.  She gave me something called "A Dammit Doll."  Hilarious!  I will take a picture and write the message in the next day or so.

I went to lunch with Con and Betty Koczman (who I haven't seen in a long time) and it was a really nice time.  Ended the meal with this incredible brownie bite.  TOTALLY worth the calories and a good way to celebrate the end of round #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment