Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another day!

I am so damn tired of being emotional.  I know I get this way when I am overtired but I am SO SICK OF IT.  Met with the plastic surgeon today.  Thought I had it all figured out (there I go thinking I am in control again) and everything I thought was going to happen was basically changed today.  I really liked the plastic surgeon but he said that because of my weight, the procedure that I was hoping for, and planing on, would be far too risky.  It just hit me really hard.  I have worked hard for several years to get the weight off and it just isn't good enough.

The best part of the day was having some really kind friends and a super sister who listened to me talk, cry, and get it out.  I continue to be so blessed....even when I am emotional.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you got away and were able to relax and have some fun... I truly am sorry that there is so much that you have to go through, physically and emotionally. I know you will be stonger because of it. I pray for you everyday! You are loved by so many! Keep your head up, your going to make it lady! :) Love, Janell Kimberly

    ReplyDelete