Monday, April 18, 2011

Eight down, eight to go, halfway through chemo....YES!!!

Met with the doctor today and she seems to think the tumor is changing and is pleased.  I haven't felt much difference but was glad that since she hasn't seen me in an month and saw/felt some changes, I have to believe and trust that it's getting smaller.

Was also able to talk with her about the emotional aspect (she says I am VERY normal) and we are trying yet another thing that may help me sleep.  Hope so.

Lynn went with me to chemo (gave Con a break today although we were texting most of the time so she couldn't have had much of a break.)  It was scheduled for 11:00 which was much later than usual and they didn't get to me until noon so it made for a very long day but everything went well.

1 comment:

  1. So happy that you are halfway through the chemo! And it is good to hear that your doctor can see that progress is being made. I hope the new sleep meds work.

    Take care of yourself and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete