Sunday, April 10, 2011

These weekly treatments are starting to piss me off!!!

I just am SO done with this......seriously!  I am exhausted, can't sleep, don't have the energy to do anything that lasts more than a few minutes.  I feel like I am 80 years old.  I just finish with one treatment on Monday, then I have to get blood work on Friday (which they can't seem to get out of me again), and then it's Monday all over again..........bother, crap, $%*#%@#$!

Not to mention that nothing is happening to the tumor.  I'm trying to be patient it's really disheartening.

On a positive note, it was pretty outside today.  It sure is hot to have anything on my head tho....gonna go bald I think!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I was just thinking about you and wondering how things have been going for you. I decided to check your blog and see what's up. All I have to say, is that you amaze me. I'm proud of you for blogging and sharing your journey and I'm proud of you for pushing forward with all of your might! You just keep on keepin' on! Thoughts and Prayers ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this round is harder than the last. You WILL feel better and get stronger again. Mt sister-in-law had chemo, operation, more chemo, another operation to put her colon back together again and now (she's 3 years older than me) she can outwalk me anywhere. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete