Monday, April 4, 2011

Six down, ten to go.

Man, a week goes by quickly.  Things went well again today.  Even took lots less time.  Very sad that they are so busy in there.  So many people with cancer.

I love the pre-drugs that make me sleepy.  I even dozed a bit today.  Can't believe with it as busy an noisy that I did.  Con said I didn't snore.  Hopefully she's telling the truth!!!  Think I was tired since I didn't sleep much last night.

Now if the gloomy weather would go away we could have a nice week off!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ness sent me over--I just wanted to wish you luck with your battle. I also study pain in my day job and know sometimes people undergoing cancer treatment (or in recovery) have pain related to cancer or treatment (more than half of survivors have had significant pain at some point). If you have any pain, whether you think it is related or not, don't be afraid to tell your doctor--there is help. Cancer docs don't always think to ask, but if you tell them, they will listen.

    ReplyDelete