Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What do I need?

I have had well over 100 e-mails and calls from family and friends wondering what I need and want.  The sheer number of people supporting me is so overwhelming and humbling.  I am so blessed to have so many people in my life who care and want to help.  I am certain that I don't deserve it but am grateful beyond words.

My best friend Lynn is coming from Florida to stay with me.......it's not bad enough to have cancer, now she has to live here.....  : )  My sister and family is also wonderful so I have plenty of people around.

I don't need food (I had a marathon cooking session yesterday and have enough meals for a long time....told myself that God won't let me die until the food is gone......I DO have to have a sense of humor about this).  Obviously if I am facing surgery, being as healthy as possible is really important so I am sticking with my diet and exercise plan and really hoping to lose some weight before the surgery.  While I love the fact that so many of you want to feed me, I need to stick to what works.

The only other thing I need is your prayers which I already know I have, your friendship which I love, and your belief that this is going to be beatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment