Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mothers of the world, happy, happy day whether you are a mother of children, dogs, a school full of children..........no matter, you still make a difference.  It's been a lovely weekend.  The sun sure does make a difference in how you feel.  Chloe and I have gone for many nice walks this weekend.


I have an abundance of birds at my feeders right now.  My favorites are the goldfinches.  They are beautiful and so pretty to watch.

Lots to be grateful for.....keep looking to find things to continue the positive thoughts.  Yesterday I talked with a lady at the gym.  Don't know her name but we've said hi to every Saturday for as long as I can remember (guess I should ask her name huh?).  Anyways, she stopped me as I was leaving and asked about what is going on with me.  In talking to her I found out that her sister-in-law is going through the exact same thing that I am going through.  Same cancer, same treatment, same doctor.......strange isn't it.  She's about a month ahead of me but has had much more difficulty with being sick and so once again, I am so GRATEFUL that I am tolerating chemo so well.  Need to remember that when I am feeling frustrated......could be so much worse.

Going to spend lots of time outside today.  Think I will get my bike tires pumped up and go for a ride.  It's WAAAYYYYYYY to nice to exercise inside.

Or maybe a little nap in the sun would be a good idea.  So many options.  Hmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment