Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Six More Weeks To Go

Not bad huh? 77 days till surgery. Five months till radiation. Seven or more months for more reconstructive surgery. Time is passing........sometimes WAYYYY to slow for me but it is passing.

One day at a time right? When I first started chemo it was five MONTHS. Now I just have six weeks left to go. There are days when it seems insurmountable but then there are days I see that time is moving and I am surviving.

So incredibly tired and achy tonight. Please sleep, come to me now!

Later......it's going on 1:00 and I am still awake.  Chloe has decided that she is going to be sick tonight.  So far she has gone outside and eaten grass three times and has yet to throw up.  COME ON BABY....puke!!!    I'm supposed to be getting up as 5:35 and going to the gym with Paula.  Not sure if that will happen (sorry Paula if I bail on you......I really need to go though so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment