Sunday, May 1, 2011

Don't wanna go to..........

As a kid I remember complaining that I didn't want to go to school on Monday.  As a teacher I remember complaining that I didn't want to go to work on Monday.  Now I am saying that I don't want to go to chemo on Monday.  I sense a similar pattern here!

I think the chemo is just getting harder and harder so I am not looking forward to doing it again even though I don't have the option.  I sure wished the sun would come out today.  That would help me feel less funky!  Don't have control over that either.  Hmmmmmmm!

2 comments:

  1. The harder the chemo gets, the more it is working to get rid of the cancer. So now, when you have the least amount of energy to hang tough....hang tough. Easy for me to say right? I'll be sending you energy tomorrow. Pretty soon you'll be looking forward to Mondays because you DON'T have to go to Chemo. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so strong. You can do this Nancy. Just a little more. Can't wait to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete