Monday, May 9, 2011

We're down to five treatments!

HOORAY!!!  Chemo went well again.  Blood counts a little off but that's to be expected.  I was talking to Con on the way to the hospital about the fact that my eyelashes and eyebrows are going too and that I look butt ugly (no, I am not fishing for compliments).  Con informed me that I was not that pretty before all of this....or something similar, although she will deny it!

When we went to see Dr. Beekman I told her that her stupid medicine was making my eyelashes fall out and I told her what Connie said....she got good chuckle out of that.  I asked her if she could give Connie some "happy pills" like she gave me since she is being mean to me.  Don't think she is going to.

June 13th is the last treatment.  Time IS passing.  I like that!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are down to 1 Hand!! count-wise. Have you seen the eaglets lately? They are really getting big. I have a quick link on my FB profile page. Take care :) Sue

    ReplyDelete