Monday, February 7, 2011

crabby and pissy and bitchy....oh my

What is WRONG with me?  I hollered at my hair in the shower this morning....seriously.  I told it that if it was going to fall out to just do it and get it done.

I realized that I still have another week to go before treatment (they've now moved to Monday....Valentine's Day, whoopee).  I don't want to do this anymore.  I know I have no options but I WANT TO BE DONE!!!!

Ok, enough of the pity party.

On a humorous note.....I wonder if when I lose all of my hair I will lose all of the little nose hairs too????  That's a good thing right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lord.....nose hairs? Just don't lose your eyebrows....that would be scary! Ha! Just kidding. I will draw some on with my crayola marker if need be.

    You are absolutely allowed to be angry, happy, sad, and have some pity for yourself! I like how you do it & move on then! You are incredible! There are going to be lots of days when you say to hell with this crap! When you feel like that just think of the HOT DESERT SUN BEATING DOWN ON YOUR BACK IN VEGAS AS WE CELEBRATE YOUR REMISSION!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy there is a book called "Aarons' Hair" by Robert Munsch and when Aaron gets mad and yells at his hair it runs away!:)

    ReplyDelete