Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Teachers DO make a difference!

I am not talking about just me and I always knew this but since being diagnosed I have heard from so many former students wishing me well and telling me the strangest things they remember about being in my classroom.

I am so proud to be able to communicate with them, love to hear about what they are doing and how they have become incredible adults, and that they care enough to keep in touch with former teachers.

So all you teachers out there (and parents who "teach" all the time)....even on days when the little darlings drive you crazy....know that you ARE making a difference in their lives and you never know exactly what will get through to them and what they will remember so just don't quit trying!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never truely realize the impact you have on others & just what
    they remember about you! I guess you now know how special we all think you are!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete