Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a GREAT Day!

Over the past month we've established that I am a very fortunate person with lots of caring friends and family members.  These wonderful women above are part of that group.  We all graduated from High School together in 1972 (yes, I know that's before some of you were born......shut up!) and we have kept in touch since then.  We actually get together at Christmas every year and for the past 15 or so years (can't remember exactly) have gone on a summer trip together.  Pretty remarkable group and I treasure their friendship.  We met for lunch today and they all sported the pin to the right....VERY special.  I also got a new cool looking hat and even some "bangs" to attach to a hat.....that's going to be fun!  I always love spending time together but today was very special time and yet another wonderful memory of the girls.

On another note.......still have my hair.  Hmmmm!  Had an interesting blood draw through my port yesterday.  They couldn't get any blood out of it.  Not sure what was going on.  They finally tipped me back in the chair, put my feet up, had me turn my head to the left, and cough for a while.  I think they were messing with me!!!  Got blood out though.  Interesting.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck? Did you have to stand on your head too? Too weird!

    What a wonderful group of friends & I LOVE THE PIN! You are so blessed to have a great group of core friends that have been with you since 1972! Do you know how rare that is & how fortunate you are to have them within reach? I'm jealous! You are very lucky, as are they to have you!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete