Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LOVE the snow!

Isn't living in Michigan wonderful?  I really love sitting here looking outside while snuggling with Chloe and knitting a scarf.  Life is good.

Well I guess by now it's safe to say I made it through the first round of chemo with very little problem.  Hope I'm not tempting fate but I am so glad.  Little tired but no throwing up.......HOORAY!!!!!!

I think something is going on with my head....scalp feels strange and hair is limp.  Guess that's the look of things to come.  Oh well.  I will deal with it.

Stay warm today!  Enjoy the snow!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the snow too! I especially love it today bc it is sunny & beautiful. Plus the main roads are driveable so G and I are heading to run some errands! Mother nature sure can be beautiful! Enjoy! Love you!
    Steph Moore

    ReplyDelete