Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Cancer CANNOT Do

I wish I could take credit for writing this but I received this message in a card  and loved it....thanks Hayley!

Cancer is so limited.....

It cannot cripple LOVE.
It cannot shatter HOPE.
It cannot corrode FAITH.
It cannot destroy PEACE.
It cannot kill FRIENDSHIP.
It cannot suppress MEMORIES.
It cannot silence COURAGE.
It cannot invade the SOUL.
It cannot steal ETERNAL LIFE.
It cannot conquer the SPIRIT.


The messages written in cards and the messages written by friends are so powerful.  I've learned that I need to do a far better job of sending cards in the future.  They are so special!

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful & so TRUE! Never let this "thing" define you because it does NOT deserve that kind of power. You do not have cancer....you are beating cancer!

    ReplyDelete