Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh my, looking at wigs

We went wig shopping today.... the ugliest part was putting on the skull cap before putting on the wigs.  Let's just say I will be BUTT UGLY when I am bald.  We actually found several pretty ones (not this one tho....this was a funny pic of us!)

Prices are interesting......thought I'd look at human hair wigs......NOT!!!  I will stick with a synthetic wig because prices are much more reasonable and they are actually quite nice, once you get used to something on your head and the itching.  I'm sure that once there is no hair it'll feel better.




I did find a T-shirt I think would be a hoot to wear.  Do you think Bryan would let me wear it to school???

7 comments:

  1. I actually think you look good in the wig pictured...can't wait to see the ones that make you look HOT! Yes, I believe Bryan should let you wear this & he should wear one with you! Heehee! Ok...maybe not to school, but I would LOVE to see that pic! The two of you standing side by side, wearing the shirt with wigs on! LOL....CLASSIC! SOOOO proud of you again today & everyday! Keep building that positive momentum to beat this cancer DOWN! LOVE YOU!
    Steph Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you in the wig pictured also. Hey, after what you go through surgery and chemo I think you deserve the right to wear whatever the hell you want. The kids won't get it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this wig on you - maybe you should get it! And I am so glad that Lynn is with you - what a wonderful friend. Give her a hug from me please. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, YOU are a ROCK STAR! Just received the link to your blog and did some catching up. The t-shirt is priceless and shows what a GREAT sense of humor you have! "I'm pissed" and "this sucks" are both phrases that will get you through so much. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just cut 9 inches off my hair and am donating it to Pantene because they make wigs for women. I was thinking of you when I decided where to send it.

    By the way...you totally need to get that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you been to Renees Survivor shop in Toledo a good friend I met on my cancer journey owns it Renee she has everything she is a survivor as well you should check it out, the best advice I got when I went through it is my doc said go buy the Book the Secret live it, I have to say I did read it and Try my hardest to live positive everyday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's your Cher wig? Just kidding! I like this wig too.

    ReplyDelete