Friday, January 7, 2011

Really low day, ended nice though

Apparently I needed a good cry today....did it a bunch.  Cried after going to the gym because I can't do what I am used to do with regards to working out.  Cried after asking for some information about wigs and making some calls......mind you I will most likely lose a breast and that hasn't bothered me (yet) but I cry over my hair even though it will come back.  Cried at the doctors office because he put me back on blood pressure medicine.  Blood pressure has been crazy lately...........HELLO you just told me I have cancer, what do you think it will be!!!  Cried to the doctor because my body hurts and aches and I am so damn tired all the time.  He said it's normal.  Cried asking him if I was going crazy.  He assured me that I was not.  I guess that's a positive huh?

Lynn and I are going to get our PJ's on and watch "Under The Tuscan Sun" (love this movie)  Tomorrow we are going to look at wigs and hopefully find something to laugh about.....I always wanted to be a red head!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...baby...get a long blonde wig! That is sexy, even if you will be down a boob.
    I am so sorry you had a sad day, but I am sure those will come and go for a while. No one would blame you & you are allowed to have those days. I am so glad you have Lynn with you all the time. What a wonderful friend for a wonderful YOU! Keep fighting my friend. I love you!

    ReplyDelete