Friday, January 21, 2011

one more thing

.....ok, so I lied.....I have to tell you about one more thing tonight and then I am taking the week off.

Let me tell you about the breast MRI I had today...... obviously designed by a MAN with a VERRRRRRY sick sense of humor.

First you have to lay on your stomach.
Then you have to put your boobs in these two holes.
Then you put your head on this cushion face down.
Then the machine backs you into the little tiny tube where your ass (apparently my BIG ASS) is literally wedged in.
Then they make you hold still for 30-40 minutes.

At first I sort of panicked because I couldn't get a good breath....seriously, I was wedged in...more motivation to lose some weight.  Then because this test was so important, I simply willed myself to relax and just let it happen.  By the time it was done I was dripping wet from sweat, afraid that I would be stuck in there forever, but I made it out safe and sound.

I do think that while I am going through chemo I will be inventing a similar machine to use on a man's "special" parts......anyone want to help me???

3 comments:

  1. You make me laugh! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, Only you could come up with a new machine!!! So happy for you today. You did great!!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL ABSOLUTELY HELP YOU DEVELOP A MACHINE TO HELP TORTURE A MAN! LOL....too fun! I love men, but they do design stupid machines.

    ReplyDelete